Monday, February 22, 2016

Full Moon Magick; Seeking Your Purpose Spell





Greetings on this Magickal Full Moon! According to the farmers almanac the moon is full today at 1:20 pm. February moon is the Snow moon and the moon is in the sign of Virgo. The way that I was taught, by some crazy Witches in California, is that Full Moon Magick is doable 3 days before it's peak and 3 days after. 
So here is a handy dandy full moon spell that is still usable for the next three days.

Seeking Your Purpose


Necessary Enchantments & Magickal Tools
  • a small clear quartz & a small piece of amethyst 
  • a drawstring bag or something that holds them together (a piece of cloth, tape in a pinch)
Candles
A purple candle in front of you.

Formation
All spells should begin with casting a circle, which is your shield of protection. 

Direction to face
This spell is most effective if you are facing east.

Moon Phase
This spell will work best if caste during the full or waxing phase of the Moon because we are hoping to increase good possibilities just as the moon is increasing as it waxes to full. 

Day of the week
The most favorable days of the week to cast this spell would be on Sunday, Monday, or Thursday

Optional Magickal Enhancements
The following items will add a deeper dimension to your spell and help you to focus yourself more fully, but they are not necessary and the spell can be cast even if you do not have these items available.

Incense
Incense that will enhance this spell would be frankincense, sweet grass, or sage. 

Music
If you like music and will not find it distracting, you might want to play something instrumental that is meditative and peaceful. 

Before you start your spell
Make sure you have no distractions.
Turn off phones if possible.
Play your music.
Keep the lights dim.
Wash your hands or shower before you begin.
Light your incense.
Gather everything you need.
Draw your formation.
Ask your higher power to allow the information to flow through you.

Affirmation
Affirmation to be read within your formation before you begin your spell.

In the luminous rays of the Moon, I ask with somewhat a sense of frustration: Why am I here? What is my purpose? Do I have a special place or goal I should be pursuing?
Am I being anxious, for I have not yet found this special accomplishment I am to bring into being? Am I pressing something that is not yet to be revealed to me? Do I feel, as the years march on, that the time is now because I say it is now? I don't know. Tell me, help me, and bring me clarity.
Perhaps I am already doing what I am meant to do. Perhaps my vanity thinks I should be contributing on a much higher level. Everyone has his or her purpose. I look at nature. The ants have their place and so do the eagles.
Will I change the world?Am I meant to be a support person for someone else? Am I helping the planet every time I give a warm smile and a nod to a stranger? Must everything be so grand, as for all people to see our good deeds and acknowledge them? Maybe I already am fulfilling my purpose and am not aware of it. Bring me guidance through the wisdom of the all-knowing beings and energies that are enlightened. Make me aware if I have already reached my goal or if I am about to enter onto a path that leads toward it.
My age and desire have nothing to do with it. It is my higher power that knows the way.
I will be patient. In my patience I will learn what my true purpose is. I let go of the desire to know and accept that things will evolve according to the universal plan. I am here. I am ready.
AND SO IT IS.

How to perform the spell
Take your gemstones and place them in your bag or cloth. While holding them recite:

These stones I hold are conductors too,
With answers and visions that will come through.
In my dreams, I will see whats real,
My destiny to be revealed.

Conclude with any statement that signifies closure of the ceremony in your mind such as "And so it it," "Blessed Be," or "Amen." Now extinguish your candles and release your formation.
Sleep with the bag of stones under your pillow or next to your bed.
Pay attention to your dreams for the next three nights. Look for the symbols within your dreams. The answers are there for you. 


Source:
Moon Spells
By: Diane Ahlquist



If you have an questions about any part of the spell send us a message. We would love any feed back.

Namaste
AnnaStacia



No comments:

Post a Comment