Saturday, May 14, 2016

Fertility Spell

I do apologize. This post was meant to go out much sooner. But alas, life happens and doesn't always go according to plan. So here it is...

I used ground eggshell to cast my circle, which I think also enhances the fertility aspect of it all.

I recently had someone ask me to help them with some fertility magick. They have been trying to conceive for quite some time now with no luck. When they asked for my help, I got so excited. It couldn't have come at a better time, with the fertility energy of Beltane still lingering around. I, unfortunately didn't have a spell of my own for fertility magick. (Obviously with 4 kids, Hera had given us many blessings.) So, I decided to do some research. I was reading article after article, spell after spell, but nothing seemed to sit well. So I ended up writing my own. Now, this can be altered in any way to work for your needs.

What you will need:

Hyacinth for fertility
Clover for luck
3 candles; blue, pink, and green
a chalice full of apple juice


Get everything set up in a way that feels right for you. I had a patch of clovers in my backyard, so I decided it best to do this outside instead of on my altar.


First, cast your circle and call upon the fertility Goddess of your choice. For this spell I am calling upon Hera the Greek Goddess of fertility, but some would prefer Flora, Cernunnos, or even Pan. Go with what feels right for you.

I call upon you Hera, Goddess of Fertility. Give me guidance and bless me with your knowledge.

When you are ready, say these words:

Fertility arise in thee.
Let life be born inside of thee.
A home awaits with arms of love.
Please send a child for them to love.
Happiness will then surround
The place for which this child has found.
They will grow in love and light
And day to day be taught what's right.
Fertility arise in thee.
This is my will, So Mote it Be!

*If you are doing this spell on yourself, be sure to change 'Thee' to Me.

Next, you will light your candles. Blue first, representing the boy, then pink representing the girl. You will then use them both to light the green candle which represents fertility and growth.

Repeat the spell again focusing on the candles and your intent.

Then drink your apple juice. The apple juice representing the Goddess Hera and fertility. As you drink focus on a child growing in the womb. Imagine all of its limbs and organs forming perfectly.

Repeat the spell one last time, just for good measure.
Be sure to thank the Goddess Hera, or whomever you have decided to call upon to help you, and close your circle.

Continue to drink a glass of apple juice for 7 days after doing the spell. This will increase the fertility magick.

Also, This spell will be more effective if done during the time of ovulation. 

I know that there are so many out there who have a difficult time in conceiving. If you try this, and it works for you, please let us know! 
And remember, the magick lies within you and the intent that you put behind it. 

Love and Light to you All!
~Luminessa

No comments:

Post a Comment