Sunday, May 1, 2016

Beltane Faerie Candle Spell for Banishing Negativity


To continue with spell a day candles I decided to do a Sunday Beltane candle spell. Sundays are for the Sun and help us shine light on any negative energies we are carrying around and banish them. I couldn't decide on what color candle, but since it's Beltane I chose a variety. 
Yellow, gold and orange are great for today. 



I anointed them with Lavender Oil for peace, happiness, and cleansing, a bit of Honey for the Faeries. Then I rolled them in crushed Sage leaves for grounding and clearing.



Light them up and keep your thoughts positive and your dreams true. Thank the Fae for a beautiful Beltane and feel the negative energies fade away in the sunshine. 


See, even a lady bug came by to say hi!


Have a Blessed Beltane! 
)O(
AnnaStacia




4 comments:

  1. Please keep this blog forever. I'm loving all your posts. Can I link your blog on mine? I'd love for others to see it.

    And totally doing this as soon as get my new candles. Loving everything to do with positivity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy!! I'm so glad you are enjoying it! Of course you can link us, I didn't even know that was a thing lol. I love new candles :D

      Delete
  2. Oh yes :) I have a blog roll where I add links to sites that I enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes :) I have a blog roll where I add links to sites that I enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete