Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A Spell to Increase Finances





Everyone goes through tough times at one point or another in life. 
Should we ask the universe for a crap ton of money? NO. But, we do get what we put out. If we were to put our energy out into the world in hopes that we are able to pay our bills, I think that is perfectly logical. Should we expect it drop out of the sky and get something for nothing? No! But, if we put the intent towards what we are working for, we should be able to have it come to fruition. 
ie; get more for the work you put out.





To increase your cash flow and have enough for extra bills;
Light 3 candles-1 yellow, 1 green, and 1 blue.
Place 7 pennies around them in a circle.
Focus on the candle flames for a moment with your intent, then chant:

Increase my money-let it come.
By moonlight night and daily sun.
Bring just enough that I may pay
The bills I owe from day to day.


Let the candles burn completely down, then put the pennies in your purse or pocket. As long as you don't spend them, your bills will never present a problem.




I usually don't include my kids when I do spells of this sort, but they were so eager to help that I could't say no. Plus, they look so adorable when we do magick together!

I know that we live in a day and age where we are all counting our pennies and trying to manage our money properly. It can be difficult. Just know that you are not alone. Everyone goes through tough times, and everyone needs to ask for a little help every now and then. It's not shameful, nor is it something to put yourself down about. Remember to always do the best that you can, and everything will always work out.

Love and Light to you!
~Luminessa

No comments:

Post a Comment