Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Prayer to the Goddess



I call upon you , Goddess  divine,
I stand before your sacred shrine
Spread your wings, let in the light
I pray you'll help me do what's right.
Help me steer from what is wrong,
and any evils for which I long.
Help me live out every day
according to your righteous way.

Let your voice ring loud and clear,
to comfort me of all my fears.
And if I ever shed a tear,
I pray dear Goddess, that you'll be near.

Your guidance I need throughout this life. 
I pray you'll never leave my side.
And when at times my faith is weak,
in you my Goddess, please let me seek.

I call upon you Goddess divine
I stand before your sacred shrine.


Sometimes when I am in need of a bit more guidance, or want to have a stronger connection to Goddess I take my Book of Shadows out, which I have this prayer written in, and find a perfect spot in the grass or under a tree somewhere and say this out loud. Then I just sit there, close my eyes, and try to connect with Goddess while I feel the breeze on my skin. This is perfect when you just want to unwind and reconnect.

May your light shine so brightly upon others that they too want to be a beacon unto the world.
~Luminssa

No comments:

Post a Comment