Monday, April 4, 2016

Finding a New House



Moving is never really a fun process for anyone involved. Even if you are purchasing your first home and couldn't be more excited, the stress of it all will still reach up and try to grab at you. 
When my family and I first moved to Nevada we had stayed with family until we were able to save up enough money and get our own place. (Times are hard, and life is ever changing)
When the time came for us to move we weren't exactly ready, to say the least. But nevertheless, those lemons were thrown at us, and I was determined to turn them into essential oil. Forget the lemonade! (at least I didn't throw them back! LOL)

I had come across this little gem while trying to find a new place. We signed the papers to our new townhouse the day after I used it, so I suppose it did a great job to say the least.

A house of my own, a house to be free
A house that loves me, and is perfect for me.
A perfect house to rest and to play
Where my heart is at home is now coming my way.
My own home to live, to love and to grow
This is my will, now make it so!

The one thing that I loved most about this spell is that where we are at is truly home. It reminded me so much of the house I grew up in with my grandparents. It looks nothing like it, mind you, but the feeling of it makes me feel at home. Comfortable. 

For those of you out there looking for your new Home, this is perfect! But remember, home is where you make it. Anyone can find a house, apartment, or place to reside. It's what and who is inside that makes it a home. 
Also, don't forget to cleanse your whole house either before, or right after you move in. And be sure to keep it full of positive energy so that others will feel welcome when they come over as well.

Love and Light to you!
~Luminessa

No comments:

Post a Comment