Sunday, April 10, 2016

Car Protection Charm

I recently bought a new car, I'm super excited about! It is a Jeep Renegade with all the bells and whistles, including being Trail Rated which scares the bejesus out of me. So I knew it was gonna need a bright shiny new Protection Charm.





Frankincense
For protection and to mask yourself from danger

Patchouli
To remind us to not take life too seriously and remember to still have fun. To calm any road rage, and to find joy on the trails. 

Copaiba (Copal)
Enlighten the driver, cast out doubt. Purify the car.

Dragons Blood
Amplify!!




I added 10 drops of each into a small vial



Then topped it off with a carrier oil. I used Grapeseed.





I anointed my chosen charm  and hung it in our new car. Since I still have conjure oil left I am going to continue to anoint it as the oil dries to keep the charm alive.

You can use any charm and you can even use herbs and resins instead of oils if you choose to make a sachet. 



As you are mixing or anointing you can say a chant, this is the one I made up...


Protect us from Rain, Snow & Sleet
Make our trips fun and complete
Keep us Safe & Keep us Good
Make sure all is sound under the hood






)O(
AnnaStacia








No comments:

Post a Comment