Saturday, April 2, 2016

Simple Healing Spell


Back when we lived in the boonies of Southern California my hubby came down with this horrific cold. Being that we were upper middle class at the time and my husband had a "part time" job which didn't offer benefits, and we made too much to qualify for any medical programs we couldn't afford to take him to the Dr. and pay hundreds of dollars out of pocket. So, I did what any witchy woman would do. I waited til  he passed out from exhaustion and did a healing spell on my then skeptical husband.  (It was back when he was at a point where he wasn't sure what he believed in) 
I had written the spell the night before, and was anxiously waiting for the perfect time to utilize it. 
*If any of you have a man in your life, you know that they become big babies when they are sick. This particular cold went well beyond that. He probably had gotten the flu. (Did I mention he refuses to take any type of medication unless he is on his death bed? Lol) Stubborn men!
When he finally fell asleep, I took out my good ole' Palos Santos stick and began to cleanse him from head to toe, and back again. While repeating this spell:

Heal this man from head to toe
because he has some place to go.
Make his entire body right
In perfect light and perfect sight.
Give him strength throughout the day
So that he may be on his way.
I repeat this chant times 3
to come to pass, So Mote it Be!

As the spell says, repeat this 3 times. 

The following day when he was finally coherent and feeling much better, I let him know what I had done. He was extremely grateful, and glad that it actually helped. So was I!

From that point on, my new phrase was... When in doubt, magick it out!
Silly, I know, but it helps me remember that I have the power within myself to bring out change. I just have to believe in myself and let my intent out into the world!

Obviously you can change the wording up to woman or child, or whatever your needs may be. I have since used this one on other family members and friends, and it always seems to give me great results within just a day or two of using it. 

I do hope that this might find you all in good health. 

May your light shine so brightly upon others that they too want to be a beacon unto the world.
~Luminessa

No comments:

Post a Comment