Monday, April 11, 2016

Maintaining a Magickal Work Space



I love putting fresh flowers on all of my altars. I don't do it as often as they would like because... life! But today they all got a dusting and a spring sprucing and it got me thinking, how do you honor your deity/universal energy? Do you leave out offerings? Each energy prefers different offerings, it's always good to get to know your deity on a personal level. Do you have statuary? If so do you anoint it?



The other day Nessa was giving me crap because of a huge candle wax mess on my main altar lol, I mean it was a HUGE mess. This altar is never completely clean though. This is my working altar, any Magick, spells, charms, fermenting incense goes here. My athame is dirty and well used, my silver platter is oiled and waxed and worked in just how I need it. My cauldron is always ready for sage, charcoal, sticks, cones, resin, herbs anything! The Morrigan has been with me since the beginning of this path and she is my external conscious, (or maybe my only conscious) that's why she is always on my working altar. But luckily she is good with just about anything, usually the more challenging the better.

Do you have a working altar? Are your altars always clean, dusted and fresh? Or do you have a candle waxy, oily, herby mess?





I have a great appreciation for Gaia / Tonantzin
She gets white candles for healing, most of my spheres cuz she's feels most like a woman surrounded by her balls, and flowers.




Aphrodite goes on my bedroom dresser. She gets flowers, mood lighting candles, a shiva lingam and a yoni crystal egg.





Across from Aphrodite I have my Santa Muerte altar 
(Sex & death, doesn't get much more Scorpio than that)
She gets 2 ritual candles, one black one white, bones and skulls, and flowers.
She also gets a mirror covered with sheer cloth, a window to the other side.



I don't leave out offerings because my cats will eat them or drink them, maybe a shot of beer would teach them a lesson! 

We would love to see pictures of your Magickal work space. 




)O(
AnnaStacia




No comments:

Post a Comment