Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Simple Wishing Spell With Incense



We find ourselves in a day and age where it seems we have to fight tooth and nail to get anything that we want. Weather it be love, a job, or just maybe being able to express our feelings. Whatever the desire is, hopefully this little wishing spell will help. I've used it in the past to not only help with the mundane things I desire, but to help increase the power of a healing spell as well. This is definitely one you want to keep in your arsenal. Today I thought I might use it to help me get a better understanding of what I've been going through medically. That, and I just want to feel "normal" again. Well, normal for me. Haha. 
I believe that everyone goes through tough times in life. It's what makes us so unique. And hopefully we are able to take a bit of knowledge with us after each trial. I, for one, am thankful for everything I have been through. Some times have been tougher than others, and it doesn't help that I am a very stubborn person and have difficulty asking for help. But all that being said; I wouldn't change it for the world! Everything I have gone through has made me who I am today. The choices I have made have given me life experience and if I was able to even help one other person who is going through something similar and having a difficult time, then it's worth it. Life is hard sometimes. When you get Lemons sometimes you just want to pick them up, throw them back, and say Fuck you! But in the end, you peel them, use the fruit and make oil out of the peels. You take everything you can from it, and turn it around so that it makes your life better. I guess that's what they mean by "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." 
So here is my recipe to help your lemonade be sweet and not bitter. ;-).


Perform this simple spell for attracting what you desire. This should be done during a waxing or full moon.

You will need:
Incense and censor

Put yourself in a meditative state and light the incense. Imagine your desire coming true with as much detail as you can while whispering this incantation over and over:

Magick herbs, burn in fire. Bring to me my hearts desire.
*Make sure that you let the incense burn out completely, as it will not work otherwise. 

That's it! So simple and yet, with intent behind it, can be the most powerful spell you have!
Lucky for me, today we are at the first quarter where the moon turns from Waxing Crescent to Waxing Gibbous, so this spell is perfect! Go out and make some magick!

Blessed Be! )O(
~Luminessa

No comments:

Post a Comment