Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Daily Prayer to the Goddess


For some people, myself included, it can be very difficult to find the time to connect to Goddess. We all have busy lives that keep us going non stop with mundane tasks. It can be difficult to try and incorporate any type of magickal workings into your daily lives, especially when the things you want to do take up that precious time you have. 
First and foremost, it's about priorities! If you, yourself don't put the time aside to grow and connect, then you have no one to blame but yourself. That being said, I've been blaming myself since the new year! Yes, I've done magickal workings, but I've neglected the daily things I used to do to connect with Goddess. I used to do daily prayer with just a quick incense burn, or candle if I felt the need to. So, in the premise of Spring, and new beginnings, I'm starting again! Plus, by making it a part of my morning routine, I am able to stay consistent. 

Let's walk through it step by step.
1. Wake up and greet the day.
2. Use the restroom, brush your teeth and do whatever else you need to to become a "person". 
3.Head to your altar
4.Light an incense, one that speaks to you for the day.
5. Say this Daily Prayer while meditating about your upcoming day:

Bless me Goddess on this day
Help me as I work and play
To reflect your beauty now
Lend your strength and please allow
This day to be all it should be
In love I ask this, Blessed Be!

6. Rinse and Repeat. Do this on a daily basis, and you will definitely see your days improving. 
This prayer not only brings boundless blessing from Goddess, but seems to keep life's little annoyances at bay as well.

On a side note, I started putting intent into this daily prayer to help me get through my days without having to deal with all of my health issues that I have been dealing with. I used to go days with barely being able to function or even move (which is not good when you have 4 kids-it's nearly impossible) Anna can vouch for me, that there had been days that I was an absolute wreck, and in tears. I got to the point where I just didn't want my condition to control my life anymore. I said to myself, "I'm taking back my life, and my time!" I started saying this daily prayer, grounded myself, and am more aware and attuned to those little triggers that tell you that you need balance. 
I do have another prayer to the Goddess that I will share with you all in the future that I LOVE! But this is the one I use on a daily. 
Incorporating magick into your daily life can sometimes be difficult, but they say if you do something at least 7 times it becomes habit. So I challenge you all...Use this for a week straight and notice the difference in your life.

If you happen you use it, and it works for you, please let us know! 
*Also, this is what works for me, and not everything works for everyone the same way. Feel free to change things up so that this will work for you in the way you need it to!

May your light shine so brightly upon others that they too want to be a beacon unto the world!
~Luminessa

No comments:

Post a Comment