Friday, March 25, 2016

Rosemary Hair Oil





For dry, brittle breaking Witch Hair. Just cuz I'm a Witch doesn't mean I wanna look like Brunhilde.


First, have a glass bottle cleaned and ready, pick your essential oils. I have Rosemary of course, Lavender, and Lemon, all are great for hair health.




The carrier oils I used are Coconut oil and Grapeseed oil. 







I had to bring out the double boiler and melt the coconut oil


Once all the coconut oil is melted I mixed the two carrier oils, stirring until it cooled before I added the essential oils.






1 part Coconut
1 part Grapeseed 
10 drops Rosemary
10 drops Lavender
5 drops Lemon


Then I prepared my bottle, adding Rosemary and Lavender flowers



Then I used a funnel to pour my potion into my bottle. 




Shake gently before use and a tiny bit goes a long way. My last bottle lasted me over a year. I work in my hair potion before bed, wrap my hair up in a scarf and wash my hair in the morning. Lately I have also been added some to my tips just after blow drying.Use mostly on the ends and sparingly on roots, and a little bit goes a long ways so start off small. For an easier hair treatment put a few drops of rosemary in your normal shampoo.


Enjoy
)O(
AnnaStacia







No comments:

Post a Comment