Monday, March 14, 2016

Our Magickal Saturday in Reno

This past weekend The Pathways Spirit shop in Reno was having a Spring Forward Celebration so my family and Nessa's family all headed north to check it out! The Pathways Spirit is an adorable shop just off of Virginia at 802 W 2nd St. They have books and crystals and tarot cards and lots of other goodies. I could of spent an entire afternoon there.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Pathways-Spirit-100468893553/


Himself and I got aura readings from Pamela, she did a great job and the images were just amazing. She did such a thorough reading, if you are interested in getting one she said she is at Pathways once a month.




My daughter has been so interested in astrology lately and she found the perfect book, Teen Astrology By; M.J. Abadie. As you can see we've been interpreting charts all weekend.






Then we mossied on over to one of my very favorites shops in Midtown, Natural Selection! 
They are at 39 St. Lawrence Ave.

https://www.facebook.com/naturalselectionstore/


This shop is so unique, I have never been anywhere like it. They have a great selection of air plants as well as succulents and carnivorous plants, but they are so popular they can't keep them in stock! They also have a back room specifically for filling up your terrarium, they have everything you need. They also have all different kinds of taxidermy animals and bone pieces. It's where I get all my jaw bones and skulls for my hair accessories. And once in awhile Emily teaches a taxidermy class that I can not wait to take!



Here are a few pics of their awesome displays.







This trip I got these two interesting plants! Unfortunately I don't remember what they are called but if you pop in to Natural Selection they can tell you! 




If you are ever looking for new exciting shops in Reno check these two out, you wont be disappointing! 


)O(
AnnaStacia


No comments:

Post a Comment