Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Help in Making a Decision



Sometimes in life it can be difficult when we have big decisions to make. This is a constant, inevitable process. A few years back my husband and I had to make the big decision of weather to stay where we were at, or move to Utah in the hopes that it would mean a better life for our family. At the time we were at a crossroads. What were we gonna do? 

I decided to write this quick candle spell for help in making that decision. I honestly don't remember what color candle I used at the time, but feel free to use a color candle that speaks to you for whatever you need help with.

This spell works best right before bed.

Light your candle and say 3 times:

I burn this candle through the night
to reveal to me the path that's right.
Come to me in dreams this night
with clarity at morning light.

When you have finished, do some deep breathing and focus on your intent as you fall asleep.

I can honestly tell you that this spell worked for me! But just remember, that it's the intent that you put behind your magick that will make it work or not.

I had a dream that night about how our life would be if we were to move. So, ultimately it gave me my decision. We moved. In the end we moved back home, but if it weren't for the people I met there and the experiences we went through we would not be where we are today as a family. 

This is by far one of my favorite spells I have written. Could be because I'm kinda big on dreams. 

If you have any decisions that you might need help with, weather they are big or small, try this!

Love and Light to you )O(
~Luminessa

No comments:

Post a Comment